eGlobalTech (eGT), a leading provider of management, cyber security, and IT consulting services for the Federal Government, has won a contract to support the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Health Insurance Marketplace Program Management Office (PMO). eGT was awarded the multi-year task order in 2015.
"The marketplace drives competition and makes affordable health insurance an option for all Americans. eGT is dedicated to supporting this vision through continuous performance improvement and process maturation. Building upon our institutional knowledge of the Marketplace, we will help CMS meet the evolving needs of this important mission," said eGT's Senior Director for CMS.
HHS is the U.S. government's principal agency for protecting the health of all Americans and providing essential human services, especially for those who are least able to help themselves. CMS, a part of HHS, is committed to strengthening and modernizing the nation's health care system to provide access to high quality care and improved health at a lower cost.
Latest from Cyber Policy Magazine
- Aon and Guidewire Launch Cyber Scenario for a U.S. Dam Attack
- Generali Launches Its Fully-Dedicated Cyber Insurance Function And The CyberSecurTech Start-Up
- Silent Cyber Added To Willis Re’s Cyber Portfolio Management Tool PRISM-ReTM
- Companies Will Make Major Enterprise Wide Changes To Address Cyber Risk In 2018
- DAS Spain Launches DAS Cyberbullying Insurance