Organised by the UAE Ministry of Interior and Reed Exhibitions, the biennial International Exhibition for National Security and Resilience (ISNR) is the Gulf region’s foremost platform dedicated to homeland security, safety and national resilience.
Now in its seventh year, ISNR will run from 15-17 March 2016 at ADNEC in Abu Dhabi, hosting over 500 exhibiting companies from 40 countries, 18,000 local and regional visitors and over 200 government buyers and delegation members.
2016: ISNR’s Biggest Year
2016 will be the largest and most comprehensive ISNR yet, featuring two launch events: Infosecurity Middle East (InfosecME) and Emergency Response and Disaster Prevention (EmDi), and two co-located events: Firefighting Middle East (FFME) and Occupational Safety and Health Middle East (OSHME).
WHEN: 15th-17th March 2016 | WHERE: Abu Dhabi, UAE | INFO: www.isnrabudhabi.com
Latest from Cyber Policy Magazine
- Aon and Guidewire Launch Cyber Scenario for a U.S. Dam Attack
- Generali Launches Its Fully-Dedicated Cyber Insurance Function And The CyberSecurTech Start-Up
- Silent Cyber Added To Willis Re’s Cyber Portfolio Management Tool PRISM-ReTM
- Companies Will Make Major Enterprise Wide Changes To Address Cyber Risk In 2018
- DAS Spain Launches DAS Cyberbullying Insurance