London-based cyber insurance specialist, CFC Underwriting, has announced that its cyber team will be on tour in the US from the 7th through the 10th March.
The team will be holding four interactive sessions with brokers in San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta and New York. Running from 9.00 am to 11.30 am each session will delve into cyber crime, emerging security threats, policy trends, and the CFC approach to cyber insurance and will close with an interactive Q&A allowing brokers to put their questions to the CFC experts. Sessions will also include a breakout to discuss non-physical perils and intangible assets.
CFC’s Cyber Practice Leader, Vicky Paxton, says: "The CFC cyber team is back in the US by popular demand! We hit the road last year and received great feedback from all the brokers we met. We’re looking forward to sharing our thoughts on how the cyber market is developing and answer as many questions as possible from old friends and new faces."
- Monday March 7th - Hotel Adagio, San Francisco
- Tuesday March 8th - Sofitel Water Tower, Chicago
- Wednesday March 9th - Glenn Hotel, Atlanta
- Thursday March 10th - Langham Place, New York
- PDF REPORT: Counting The Cost Cyber Exposure Decoded
- Fitch: Rapid Growth in Cyber Insurance Would Be Credit-Negative
- PDF REPORT: Safety and Shipping Review 2016
- Chubb's Expanded Global Cyber Practice Launches Service To Help Firms Combat Ransomware Attacks
- Two-Thirds Of Business Decision Makers Expect To Suffer An Information Security Breach
Latest from Cyber Policy Magazine
- Aon and Guidewire Launch Cyber Scenario for a U.S. Dam Attack
- Generali Launches Its Fully-Dedicated Cyber Insurance Function And The CyberSecurTech Start-Up
- Silent Cyber Added To Willis Re’s Cyber Portfolio Management Tool PRISM-ReTM
- Companies Will Make Major Enterprise Wide Changes To Address Cyber Risk In 2018
- DAS Spain Launches DAS Cyberbullying Insurance